A Native Texan and former United States Marine, attorney Harry Loung is the founder of Loung Law Firm, PLLC.
Honor, Courage, and Commitment comprise the foundation on which Loung Law Firm was established. It is from this foundation Loung Law Firm works relentlessly for those who require the best.
Loung Law Firm has assembled a team of attorneys and paralegals with a myriad of life experiences as foreign students, military members, athletes, writers, amateur chefs, board members, and community leaders. Our experiences, our passion, and our drive make us who we are.
Harry graduated law school from Texas A&M School of Law and received his BA in Marketing from Texas Tech University. Harry inherited his entrepreneurial spirit from his father and he honed his work ethic and drive through the Marines. Through these qualities, he created Loung Law Firm with the goal of providing the best for those who require the best.
Harry has handled a wide variety of diverse matters involving civil litigation. Harry regularly handles cases involving business disputes, family law, and immigration law.
- J.D., Texas A&M School of Law
B.A., Texas Tech University
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern and Eastern District Courts of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Alumni